5.4.10

güne radiohead ile başlamak.

down is the new up,
.
.
.
it's too much
too bright
too powerful..
.
.
.
because we separate like
ripples on a blank shore
.
.
.
I'm up in the clouds,
and I can't, and I can't
come down
I can watch but not take part
where I end and where you start
where you, ,
you left me alone
you left me alone
.
.
.
I'm gonna go to sleep and let this wash all over me..
.
.
I walk through walls,
I float down the liffey,
I'm not here this is not happening.
.
.
.
If you try the best you can, the best you can is good enough!
.
.
.
Wake from your sleep the drying of your tears
today we escape..
.
.
.
you know! you know where you are with
floor collapsing! floating! bouncing back!
and one day..
I am gonna grow wings!
.
.
.
This is what you get, when you mess with us!
.
.
.
A heart that's full up like a landfill
a job that slowly kills you
bruises that won't heal
.
.
.
I'm on a roll
I'm on a roll
this time
I feel my luck could have change.
.
.
.
I am all the days, that you choose to ignore.....
.
.
.
just cause you feel it,
it does not mean it's there.

why so green and lonely ?

we are accidents waiting to happen!
.
.
.
I don’t know why you bother
nothing's ever good enough for you.
I was there and it wasn't like that.
you’ve come here just to start a fight.
.
.
.

evet ben bunu yaptım
listem budur,
bunu hala yapıyorum.
öldüğüm zaman da bu şarkılar çalmaya devam etsin.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder