20.2.11

son kez

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun and the days blur into one and the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done.sheets are swaying from an old clothesline like a row of captured ghosts old dead grass was never much but we made the most.Welcome home.Ships are launching from my chest some have names but most do not.If you find one, please let me know what piece I've lost. Heal the scars from off my back I don't need them anymore you can throw them out or keep them in your mason jars I've come home.All my nightmares escaped my head bar the door, please don't let them in you were never supposed to leave now my head's splitting at the seams and I don't know if I can.Here, beneath my lungs, I feel your thumbs press into my skin again..

The ghost inside my head, it never sleeps it just rearranges thoughts and leaves me numb for weeks but I'm okay, I feel fine.because I know there's more than one way to lose my mind.The crows are at the fence, they never blink.they just sharpen all their claws and bear their twisted teeth but I won't bend and I won't move don't have a lot left, just anger, and something to prove so I can't lose.The cold spreads through the house it bites my ears, I can't feel my hands or feet and I'm too scared to sleep and now the ghosts are on the porch. got knives in hand, I think I've seen this before and I might lose and all this time, I've been watching you sleep and the strangest things have been happening to me.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder